Monday, November 23, 2009

SystemCleanerForWindows

Hi All...

About my Programming experiences, I was not a good Programmer upto last year. I just know how to write simple programs, but I didn't implemented any complex issue till then. Last year, I had interest in encrypt the data and handling files. Between those days, I came to know that we can solve any big problems using files and some good programming techniques. From two months before this blog, I have been working to implement a Software that automatically looks after the system and removes the autorun.inf file, if exists, when a pendrive is inserted. And also, at every startup, it a program runs and will look after the registry for any known entries are made to the run key. If so, it deletes the file regarding the key and also the entry to the registry. I am new to this type of development. I need your suggestions and comments on this software.

The zip file can be downloaded from the following link:
http://cid-2c93b8244d03afa1.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/SystemCleaner.zip

If you found any problem regarding this, you can mail to me at: naga_1546@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment